Fri, Aug 16|
Lula Lake Land Trust
3rd Annual Ch8serversary Campout
Join us for a little R&R in the woods. Help us create amazing memories as we open space for healing, resetting, and releasing surrounded by some of the most amazing Black & Brown women in the woods.
Time & Location
Aug 16, 2024, 12:00 PM CDT – Aug 18, 2024, 12:00 PM CDT
Lula Lake Land Trust, 5000 Lula Lake Rd, Lookout Mountain, GA 30750, USA
About the Event
We are excited to host our third annual Ch8serversary Campout, and invite you to join the celebration. We hold this event to introduce Black and Brown women to the concept of accessing nature, specifically hiking to waterfalls, as an alternative modality to healing.
INTENTIONALLY FOR US, BY US
This weekend is intentionally for Black and Brown women who are seeking community and healing in the outdoors, and who want to unplug, release, reset and reconnect with nature and friends. Leave the pets, men-folk and under-21 children at home and join us for an epic weekend filled with lots of laughter and unscripted moments of peace.
WE'RE READY FOR YOU
Your registration covers your camping accommodation, meals, beverages, sponsor swag bag, and much more!
We welcome all levels of campers – beginners to the experienced. There are two camping options:
- The REI-sponsored glamping set-up accommodates two persons. Two persons must register for this glamping tent, so start looking for a tent mate now. If you don't have a tent mate, one will be assigned; and
- Traditional, DIY campsites for those who have their own camping equipment. We ask that there be no more than 4 persons per DIY tent.
Activities will be facilitated by Black and Brown women who are outdoor enthusiasts, and who support and share our mission of diversifying the outdoors.
Each camper will pay an Activity Fee and select a choice of camping accommodation. The accommodation fee will be split between the number of persons in a glamping or DIY tent.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Attendees can look forward to:
- Hike to the waterfall on property.
- Meals (Meat/Vegan/Vegetarian/Gluten free)
- Relaxing sound bath experience
- Downtime for relaxation
- Morning moments
- Complimentary adult beverages
- Swag bag valued at over $100 from our sponsors
- A beautiful sisterhood
Attendees should bring:
- Camp toilet
- Power supply
- Essential medications
- At least 5 gallons of water for drinking n washing.
Sponsored by REI
* No Refunds. Registration may be transferred to another woman 21+.
Campers - After selecting the required activity fee, the next step is to select your camping level, and raffle tickets.
Register yourself & your tent mate as well.
Each camper is required to pay the activity. The accommodation fee is meant to be split between you and your tent mate.
Each registration should have *2 activity fees selected, one for you and one for your tent mate. Your registraion should also have either a DIY or REI Glamping option selected. Raffle tickets and a donation are optional. *Registration is incomplete if you fail to select the activity fee, and your space is not secured.
If you're unable to make it and choose to support this event, this ticket is for you. Thank you for your support.Pay what you want